Vastfontein Batho Pele Christian School
“Where children are important.”
Batho Pele means “people first”. At Vastfontein Batho Pele Christian School (“VBPCS”) we develop, inspire and educate the next generation, currently from three years of age to grade 7. The vision is to expand the School into a complete High School offering the same quality of private education currently offered at the Pre-Primary and Primary School in order to impact the children of our communities until the completion of Grade 12 and have relationships established to last beyond that.
We believe in walking the journey with our pupils from a very young age, through their teenage years into adulthood, impacting them in a meaningful way and equipping them to build and live the future they were truly born for.
Our teachers are well-qualified and registered with SACE and our classrooms are spacious and well-equipped.
We follow the basic GDE (Caps) curriculum. Education at VBPCS is based on the principle of personal development and not on competition.
We strive towards the following:
- to provide in the total need of our disadvantaged learners;
- to provide affordable, quality education in a serene rural area;
- to discipline and encourage learners to grow towards responsible citizenship;
- to develop and nurture future leaders who would be able to serve with integrity and
- to guide our learners in making a life changing choice for Jesus.
The school provides transport to and from school to learners who stay on our bus routes.
Our admission policy allows learners from any race, gender, language group or religious background.
The school is a faith based organization that functions on donations or sponsorships.